I doubt it, because Game 2 was really in LA's favor.
Now you all know how us Laker fans felt in Denver (can certainly see where Phil earned his fine). Maybe the refs were giving L.A. one back. Big difference is you didn't see me,Mik,and other Laker fans on here whining and crying after Game 4. Seems there's always some excuse attached when the team(s) you are rooting for carry one.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I doubt it, because Game 2 was really in LA's favor.
jr didnt 'suck ass' tonight, he played GREAT lockdown D on kobe, he just didnt have his shot tonight
and theres a difference between letting them play, and lettting one team get away with murder.
b13 is right, if den. wins 6, they gon have to be up 20 late to win game 7`
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
WITNESS the best player in the league totally dominating a game.
LeBron took over tonight, its DA KANG
triple double
37-14-12 with a minute left
bron finishes with 37 points, 15 rebounds and 12 assists, the cavs win by ten, and the series goes back to orlando
just amazing, lebron is just wow
The King does it again, I love it...but the others need to keep stepping it up.
I'm already pumped for Game 6, that'll be a test...hope they can.
I know it's just halftime, but 13 point lead, Lakers looking good.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
16 after three...one more to go.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks